Courses attended (Orientation, Refresher, FDP, etc.)
- Four-week Induction/Orientation Programme for "Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education" from June 04 - July 01, 2020 organized by orgnaized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College (University of Delhi) under PMMMNMTT scheme.
- One-week FDP on Research Ethics and Characterization Techniques in Material Sciences (9-15, September 2020) organized organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, S.G.T.B. Khalsa College, University of Delhi under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of MHRD and Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, Affiliated to the University of Kerala & St. John's College, Agra.
- Two week FDP on ‘Managing online classes and Co-creating MOOCS 2.0 (20 April- 04 May, 2020), orgnaized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan COllege (University of Delhi) under PMMMNMTT scheme.
- Two week MOOC Course on ‘Online Learning and Content Development’ organised by FLAIR Kerala, Directorate of Collegiate Education, Kerala from 18 April to 2 May 2020
- Faculty Development Program conducted by Teaching Learning Centre, IIT Madras Organized by Department of Higher Education, Government of Kerala, through the Program Fostering Linkages in Academic Innovation and Research (FLAIR) from 11th to 20th February, 2019.