- Three months in St. Thomas Higher Secondary School, Attappallam, Kumily.
- One year in Devamatha College, Kuravilangad
Current or previous Positions/Responsibilities (outside the college)
- District Assistant Co- ordinator of Self – reliance Programme for the NSS volunteers 2011-12
- Pastoral Council Member 2019 -
Current Positions/Responsibilities (in the college)
- From 2019 in charge of CSM
- From 2021 April Head of the department of Malayalam
- 2021 April Staff council member
- From 2021 onward chairman of Board of studies of Malayalam
- From 2021 0nwards chairman of Valuation committee of Malayalam
Awards and Achievements
- 2nd Rank in B.A Malayalam in MG University – 2003 March
- Awarded PhD
Courses attended (Orientation, Refresher, FDP, etc.)
- Orientation Course: Orientation course @ Academic staff College, Kariavattom Trivandrum from 1st January to 28th January 2013
- Orientation Course For NSS PO’s : Rajagiri College of Social Scieces, Kalamasserry from 14thSeptember to 23rd September 2010
- Refresher course in Malayalam@ Academic Staff College Kariavattom ,University of Kerala8th March to 29th March 2011
- Attended an Online Two - week Interdisciplinary Refresher Course on Managing Online Classes and Co – Creating MOOCs 4.0 under the Ministry of Education PMMMNMTT Scheme on 11th to 26th March, 2021.
Online FDP Programme :
- Attended an Online 2 week FDP programme on Media and Art in Teaching and Learning (Learning)under the Ministry of Education PMMMNMTT Scheme@ Bishop Moore College Mavelikkara from 12th to 25th Jannuary 2020.
Paper presentation in Seminars
- Presented a paper onMaadhyamamMadhyamam in the national Seminar on Contemporary Media a Tool for Social Change @ Assumption College from September 2th to 4th 2014 in Assumption College Changanacherry.
- Presented a paper on SthreeRandamSthaanakkaariyoOruChalachithraAnweshanam in the National Seminar on Women empowerment through media -@ Assumption College Changanacherry8th to 9th September2015
- Presented a Paper on the topic of CharithraPunarnirmithivyathysthaAakhyanaroopangalil – ChangampuzhayudeVaazhakkulayumPriyadarsanteAaryanummunnirthiOruPaddanam in the national seminar at CMS college Kottayam on September 28th to 29th 2017.
- Presented a paper on VisudhaGeevargheese – CharithravumPuraavruthavum in National Seminar on Christian Folklore @Assumption college in 13th September 2018
- Presented a paper on Priya A. S – nteAahyyaanasavisheshatha: MichasamayamennaKadhayil in National Seminar on MalayalathileSthreeRachanakal @Assumption college in 18th December 2019.
- Presented a Paper on the topic of E. M KovoorinteKaaduOruPunarvaayana in the International seminar on 1st to 3rd February 2018 at St. Thomas College, Pala.
- Published an article onMaadhyamamMadhyamam in the Book Madhyamasameeksha published by Assumption Malayalam Department ISBN 978-81-89085-90-2
- Published an article on SthreeRandamSthaanakkaariyoOruChalachithraAnweshanam in the book SthreepakshaMadhyamavicharam published by Department of Malayalam Assumption College, ISBN: 978-93-85105-90-6
- Published an article onE. M KovoorinteKaaduOruPunarvaayanain the Book ofDrushyapaaddavumSaahithypaaddavum published by PG and Research department of Malayalam, St. Thomas College, Pala with ISBN 978-93-5300-167-4 in February 2018
- Published an article onVisudhaGeevargheese – CharithravumPuraavruthavumin the Book of Christian folklore CarithravumVarthamanvum published by department of Malayalam with ISBN 978-93-87709-05-8 in December 2018
- Published an article onPriya A. S – nteAahyyaanasavisheshatha: MichasamayamennaKadhayil in the book of Pennezhuthu, Anubhavam ,Bhavukathwam ,Vaayanakalpubished by dept of Malayalam with ISBN 978-9.-87709-28-7 in November 2019