- Guest Faculty, Assumption College 2008-2010 Teacher English Language
- Cambridge O/A Levels, Al-Waha International School, Jeddah 2004-2008
- Guest Faculty, Government College, Kariavattom 2000-2002
Current Positions/Responsibilities (in the college)
- Secretary IQAC 2014- PRESENT
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Best Teacher of the Year 2005, 2006 in Al Waha International School.
Courses attended (Orientation, Refresher, FDP, etc.)
- INTER-DISCIPLINARY AND MULTI LINGUAL TWO WEEK REFRESHER COURSE/ FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME on “Managing Online Classes & Co- creating MOOCS 4.0” from 11 - 26 March, 2021
- Refresher Course in Education and Teaching Methods attended at Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Thiruvanthapuram from 4.03.2020-11;03;2020 and 28.07.2020- 3.08.2020.
- Refresher Course attended at Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Thiruvanthapuram on 01/07/2015 to 21/07/2015
- Orientation attended at Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Thiruvanthapuram on 14/06/2012 to 11/07/2012.
Paper presentation in Seminars
- Presented a paper titled: The Material Choreography of Climate Change Narratives: The World and Word in Select Fiction in the International Conference on Ecology and Culture(ICEC) Ecological and Cultural Cognizance: A Boulevard of Sustainable Amiability, jointly organized by FSLE-INDIA and AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEEDOM, Kollam from 15-17 Dec, 2018.
- Presented a paper titled: Reconstructing Aboriginal Identity: Orality, Narrative and Discourse in Alexis Wright’s Carpentaria in the National Seminar on Singular/Plural Language and Culture in the contemporary Times 25-26 Oct 2017 by Amrita Institute of Arts and Science, Edapally .
- Paper presentation at the UGC sponsored National seminar on the joint-paper “21st century English classroom : Perspectives and Challenges “ at Bishop Moore College , Mavelikkara on “Sheltered Learning: Integrating English Language Teaching- Learning with Content Learning”
- Flight behavior as Cli –fi :A Concourse for green humanities and Sci-fi, Pursuits -A Peer Reviewed Journal published by the Research Centre for Comparative Studies, Mercy College, Palakkad, August - Sept 2015, Vol. XIII- Issue 1, Pp: -, ISSN 0974-7400.
- Paper presentation at the UGC sponsored National seminar on the joint-paper “21st century English classroom : Perspectives and Challenges “ at Bishop Moore College , Mavelikkara on Sheltered Learning: Integrating English Language Teaching- Learning with Content Learning.
- Joint Paper titled Flight Behavior as Cli –fi :A Concourse for green humanities and Sci-fi in the International Seminar on “contemporary American Literature :Trends and Prospects” organized by the research center of comparative studies , Mercy college Palackad.
Seminars and workshops organized
- A workshop on NAAC Criterions and their Preparation by Prof Harry Cleetus, Mentor paramarsh Colleges and Retd. Principal St.Albert’s College, Ernakulam, organized by IQAC on 19 November 2020.
- A webinar on NEP ; national Education Policy ‘National Education Policy: Provision and Implementation’ by IQAC on the 13th of November 2020.
- Seminar on ‘Contemporary Developments in Law’ relating to Violence and Discrimination against Women’ by Rev. Sr Suma Jose S D on November 8, 2019.
- Two Day Workshop for Teachers on Outcome Based Education by Prof N J Rao and Prof Rajanikant on the 25 th and 26 th of October, 2019 organised by IQAC, Assumption College.
- One Day Orientation- cum- Training Programme for Faculty Members of Assumption and St Berchmans by IQAC in association with The Department of Higher Education, Archeparchy of Changanacherry, 17 th March 2018
- National Seminar on “Gender, Empowerment and Inclusive Growth” by IQAC , Assumption Autonomous College, Changanacherry, 19thFebruary 2018.
- Workshop on Capacity Building on “Advanced Presentation Skills” by IQAC in collaboration with ICT Academy, Thiruvananthapuram , 17th February 2018.
- Workshop on Capacity Building on “Computer Skills” by IQAC in collaboration with ICT Academy, Thiruvananthapuram , 17th February 2018 for non teaching staff.
- Workshop on Autonomy – Challenges and Perspectives Dr Beena Job Feb 2016
- Workshop on Autonomy: Preparation and Measures; Vice Principal and Controller of Examinations Stella Maries College Chennai March 2015.
- Workshop for Teachers on Teaching Skills by Dr Abraham Kurian IPS 13 th October 2015
- Co- ordinated and organized the UGC TEAM VISIT for Autonomy 25-26 November 2015.
- workshop on Envisioning a Unique Autonomous Assumption
- Workshop on Mentoring for Teachers – Dhanahalaya,January 2015
- Three day Training Programme in Guidance and Counselling for Faculty ,October 27-29 2014 by Rev Dr. Thomas Tharayil