- BA, MA (Both M G University
Current Positions/Responsibilities (in the college)
- College Union Advisor
- Co-ordinator of the English Association
Awards and Achievements
- First Rank, MA English, School of Letters, MG University, 2012.
- Maria Philip Memorial Award for the Best Outgoing Student, BCM College 2010.
Projects - Completed projects
- Pursuing research at the Research Centre of Nirmala College Muvattupuzha.
Courses attended (Orientation, Refresher, FDP, etc.)
- UGC sponsored Refresher Programme at UGC HRDC, University of Calicut from 2nd to 22nd March 2018.
- UGC sponsored Orientation programme at the Academic Staff College , Bharathiar University , Coimbatore from 6th November to 3rd December 2014.
- Training Programme in Additional Skills Acquisition Programme conducted by the Higher Education Department of Government of Kerala at Trivandrum on 17-20 April 2013.
- Faculty Development Programme organized by Xavier Board at Loyola College of Social Sciences, Trivandrum on 6-7 September 2013.
- Faculty Development Programme organized by AIACHE at Marian College, Kuttikanam on 21-23 October 2013.
Resource person for seminars and workshops/Invited Lectures
- Chaired a session in the National Webinar Series Hiraeth : a Wistful
- Longing for Home in South Asian Literature organised by the PG Department of English, St Cyril’s College, Adoor on 17 March 2021.
Paper presentation in Seminars
- Flight behavior as Cli –fi :A Concourse for green humanities and Sci-fi, Pursuits -A Peer Reviewed Journal published by the Research Centre for Comparative Studies, Mercy College, Palakkad, August - Sept 2015, Vol. XIII- Issue 1, Pp: 74-80, ISSN 0974-7400.
- Narratives of Women and Feminist Re-visioning: Subverting patriarchal myths in Githa Hariharan’s The Thousand Faces of Night, Seminar Proceedings of National Seminar at Bishop Heber College, Trichy on 8-9 October, 2012.
- Facilitating Inclusion in language learning: New Perspectives from the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme, Seminar Proceedings of International Seminar at Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education for Women, Kottayam, ISBN: 9788192946801, (Pp 214-17), Feb 2014.
- Enhancing LanguageSkills: A Peer – Led collaborative Learning Module for the acquisition of Speaking skills Seminar Proceedings of UGC sponsored national seminar 21st century English classroom: Perspectives and Challenges at Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara on 23-24 October 2014.
- Unmapped Territories: Moving Beyond Edward Said’s Reflections on Exile, Proceedings of National seminar on Travails of Uprootment: A Tribute to Refugees, Exiles and Diasporic Communities, MSM College Kayamkulam ISBN: 978-93-85723-00-1, (pp 59-63), July 2015.
- The Teacher as Bricoleur: Retrofitting Homoeostasis to Modern Pedagogy, Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National seminar on Revamping Teacher Education for the Digital Age Learners – Challenges and Prospects, Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education for Women, Kanjikuzhy, Sept 2015, pp 102-105, ISBN 978-81-929468-2-5
- Conceptualising La Femme Divine: A Study in Cultural Practices, Gaby Emma Publishers, 2016. ISBN 9788193297537
- Nature as Miracle: Critical Humanities and Eco Aesthetics in Explorations in Critical Humanities: A Collection of Essays, Viva Books, 2017, ISBN 9789386385536.
- Mythologizing Women: The Convoluted Politics of Goddess Discourse in Negotiating Marginalities: Gender, Class and Race in Women’s Writing, Deepti Publications, 2016, ISBN 9789382952046.
- Spying on the Canon: Techno-Poetic Cultures and Glocalisation in Transcending Borders and Cultures: Shifting Paradigms in Contemporary Poetry, DC Books, 2018, ISBN 9789385752728.
- Of Memory and Modernity: Cultural Identity in the Writings of Czeslaw Milosz in Milosz’s Peripheries. Unknown Contexts, Voices, New Explorations, ATH, 2020, ISBN 9788366249479.
- Introduction to Tunes from the Indian Subcontinent, Smashwords, 2017, ISBN 9781973514084.
- Twilight Hues in Our Chains, Our Dreams, Smashwords, 2016, ISBN 978137045519.
Seminars and workshops organized
- Co-ordinator of the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Humour and the Nation organized on 1st and 2nd July 2015.
- Co-ordinator of theSeminar on E-Learning organized in collaboration with MG University Department of Student Services on 19 December 2014.