- About Us
- College Resources
- Community College
The tech talk is an advanced technological presentation in computer science by MSc students at Assumption College. The presentations covered a wide range of topics, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, quantum computing, blockchain technology, the Internet of Things, virtual reality, and augmented reality.
1. Dr. Raji CG
2. Dr. Roby Jose
3. Fr. Eby Sebastian
4. Dr. Rani Ommen
Topics and Presenters:
1. AI and ML - Presented by Namitha Manoj
2. Supervised Learning - Presented by Sreelakshmi KV
3. NLP - Presented by Akhsa P Aji
4. Computer Vision - Presented by Athira R Krishnan
5. Neural Networks - Presented by Ruba Premesh
6. IoT - Presented by Sneha Mol Santhosh
7. Quantum Computing - Presented by Hamna Mol Vahab
8. Blockchain - Presented by Akhila A
9. Cloud Computing - Presented by Parvathi A
10. Robotics - Presented by Gopika S
11. Cryptography - Presented by Chippy C Paul
The presentations were well-received by the audience, who learned about the latest trends in computer science and gained insights into the potential of these technologies. The tech talk also provided an opportunity for interactive learning and intellectual exchange among the students and faculty members. Each presenter had a 30-minute presentation, followed by a 10-minute question-and-answer session with faculty and the audience.
Overall, the tech talk session was a success. It served as a platform for students to broaden their horizons and gain insights into the latest advancements in the field of computer science. The tech talk was a valuable learning experience for the students and faculty members at Assumption College. It provided an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in computer science and to exchange ideas with other professionals in the field. These presentations can help students to identify research topics that they are passionate about and to develop the skills they need to conduct independent research.