- About Us
- College Resources
- Community College
|Institutional email IDemail@example.com|
|ORCID or other||-|
|Area of specialisation||polyelectrolyte membranes, adsorption studies of biomolecules, photochemistry|
|Date of joining the college||03 June 1996|
4(Principal Investigator- SPYTiS project of KSCSTE)
Orientation-1; Refresher-3; FDP-1
1.Invited Speaker at the National Workshop held on Nanomaterials (NWNM-2010) from 12th to 14th January 2010 held at M. G. University, Kottayam
2. Invited Speaker at the Chemistry Association Valedictory function of Alphonsa College, Pala on 1st March2012
3. Invited Speaker at the Chemistry Association Inauguration of Christian College, Chengannur on 8th September 2016
1. Desorption studies of lysozyme adsorbed on chitosan /polystyrene sulfonate multilayer membrane, International conference on Natural polymers ICNP 2007, November 19-21,2007 organised by Institute of Macromolecular Science and Engineering, Kottayam.
2. Fabrication of pH tunablenanolayers by the adsorption of proteins on CHI/PSS multilayers- International conference on Nanomaterials- ICN 2010 from 27-29 April 2010 held at SES, M. G. University, Kottayam.
3. Fabrication of Nano-structured surfaces by a green method at the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Green Chemistryat Alphonsa College Pala on 16 June 2010.
4. Switchable BSA resistant and adhesive multilayer membranes, International Conference on membranes(ICM-2011) held on 16-19th September 2011 organised by Common Instrumentation centre (CIC),M.G University,Kottayam
5. Transport studies of amino acids through multilayer membranes, International Conference on membranes(ICM-2011) held on 16-19th September 2011 organised by Common Instrumentation centre (CIC),M.G University, Kottayam
6. Desorption studies of lysozyme adsorbed on CHI/PSS multilayers- International conference on Membranes- ICM 2013 organised by ACESSD, M. G. University
7. Chitosan based nano membrane as a possible drug delivering matrix-5th Asian Conference on colloid and Interface Science 2013 Organized by Asian Society for Colloids and Surface Science and Department of Chemistry University of North Bengal, Darjeeling.
8. Adsorption studies of water hyacinth ash with methylene blue, carmine red and industrial effluent, International conference on photochemistry and its Applications, ICPA-2017, Kottayam, November 10-13, 2017
1.Usha K. Aravind, Jissy Mathew, C.T. Aravindakumar, Transport Studies of BSA, Iysozyme and Ovalbumin through chitosan/polystyrene sulphonate multilayer membrane. Journal of Membrane Science (Elsevier)299(2007) p.146-155](Impact factor-4.357, citations-73)
2. Jissy Mathew, C.T. Aravindakumar, Usha K. Aravind, Effect of ionic strength and protein concentration on the transport of proteins through Chitosan/polystyrene sulphonate multilayer membrane Journal of Membrane Science (Elsevier)325(2008) p.625-632 (Impact factor-4.357, citations-19)
3. Jissy Mathew, S. Sreedhanya, M.S. Baburaj, C.T. Aravindakumar, U.K. Aravind, Fabrication of switchable protein resistant and adhesive multilayer membranes. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces(Elsevier). Vol. 94 (2012) p 118-124 (Impact factor-3.554, citations-11)
4. Jissy Mathew, AkhilGopalakrishnan, Charuvila T Aravindakumarb, Usha K Aravind, Transport properties and morphology of CHI/PSS multilayered microfiltration membranes for the low pressure filtration of amino acids J ChemTechnolBiotechnol (2016) (wileyonlinelibrary.com) DOI 10.1002/jctb.5067
1. Organising Secretary, UGC sponsored National Seminar held at Assumption College, Changanacherry on 14th and 15th February 2012.
2. Organising Secretary, UGC sponsored National Seminar held at Assumption College, Changanacherry on 3rd and 4thSeptember 2015.
3. Convenor, KSCSTE sponsored National Seminar held at Assumption College, Changanacherry on 16th and 17th of November 2017