- Guest lecturer, Dept. of Botany, St. Berchmans College Changanacherry, 14/01/2019 to 28/03/2019.
- Assistant Professor on contract, Dept. of Botany, Assumption College Autonomous Changanacherry, 06/06/2019 to 31/05/2022
Current Positions/Responsibilities (in the college)
- Joint Coordinator, Nature club (2019 onwards)
- Department Coordinator of Certificate Course- 'Training in mushroom cultivation technique' (2019 onwards)
- Mentor, Scholar Support Programme of Kerala Higher Education Department (2019-20)
- Mentor, SWAYAM – NPTEL online certification course(2019-20)
- Mentor, MOOC on ‘Organic Farming’ by MG university (2020 onwards)
Awards and Achievements
- CSIR UGC NET (Dec. 2017) - AIR 45
- GATE (2019) - AIR 259
- Awarded Letter of Appreciation from SWAYAM - NPTEL for mentoring students in the NPTEL course, 2020
Courses attended (Orientation, Refresher, FDP, etc.)
Attended Faculty Orientation Programme by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi from 20th February 2023 to 21st March 2023.
Participated in the ‘One Week Online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Outcome Based Education; Concepts, Methods and Assessment’ organized under UGC – Scheme for Trans -Disciplinary Research for India’s Developing Economy (UGC – STRIDE) Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, in association with Assumption College Autonomous, Changanacherry from 27th December 2021 to 2nd January 2022
- Successfully completed 6-day National level Faculty Development Programme on Outcome Based Education organized by the Academic section of St. Philomen’s College (Autonomous), Mysore and IPSR solutions limited from 30th August to 04th September 2021.
- Participated and mentored students in SWAYAM-NPTEL Online Certification Course on 'Essentials of Biomolecules: Nucleic acids and peptides' during Jan-Apr 2020
Resource person for seminars and workshops/Invited Lectures
- Resource person for the Workshop on 'Cultivation Technique of Oyster Mushroom', organized for Nature Club members of Assumption College Autonomous on 16th December 2019.
- Gloria Maria Winnie, Suji Anna Varghese, Febiya Anna Fedin &Soni S Mulakupadam. (2018). A study on the photomorphogenic response of Amaranthus viridis L. during de-etiolation of seedlings. Research Review International Journal of Multidisciplinary, e ISSN:2455-3085. 03(10), 219-222.
- Gloria Maria Winnie and SoniScaria. (2018). Effect of light wavelength on total phenolics and anti-oxidant activity of de-etiolated seedlings of Amaranthus sps.. International Journal of Technical Innovation in Modern Engineering and Science, e- ISSN: 2455- 2585, 04(08), 1150-1155.
- Suji Anna Varghese, Gloria Maria Winnie, Febiya Anna Fedin and Soni S Mulakupadam. (2019). Studies on the photomorphogenic response of Rice and Ragi seedlings during de-etiolation. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews”, ISSN: 2348-1269, 06(01), 07-14.
- Febiya Anna Fedin, Suji Anna Varghese, Gloria Maria Winnie and Soni S Mulakupadam. (2019). A study on the photomorphogenic response of Black gram and Horse gram seedlings during de-etiolation. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN: 2349-5162, 06(01), 190-195.
- Mariamma Joseph, Roselet P. Cherian, Gloria Maria Winnie and Aswathy Augustine. (2017). Medicinal Plants used for Skin Diseases and Anti-Fungal Effect of Leaf Extracts of Selected Plants against Malassezia Species. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Research. ISSN 2397-3874. Vol. 9: pp. 68-73.
Book Chapter Published
Seminars and workshops organized
- Co-ordinator of the National Webinar on 'Authentication of Medicinal Plants: Techniques and Advancements' organized by the Dept. of Botany, Assumption Colege Autonomous, Changanacherry on 14th August 2020.